Petro-Resin Pastillator Product introduction: The liquid is fed by means of a jacket pump from the storage tank to the drop former by jacket piping. These piping are heated by hot oil. The pastillation unit consists of a drop-former and a steel belt cooler. The drop former is designed according...
The liquid is fed by means of a jacket pump from the storage tank to the drop former by jacket piping. These piping are heated by hot oil. The pastillation unit consists of a drop-former and a steel belt cooler. The drop former is designed according to the Refeedbar patented for REBO and consists of stator which is supplied with liquid product and a perforated rotating outer shell which turns concentrically around the stator depositing petro-resin drops across the whole belt width. circumferential speed of the drop former is synchronized with the speed of the belt cooler. The drops are therefore deposited on the belt without deformation and, after solidification, result in regular pastilles with an optimum shape. The heat released during solidification and cooling is transferred by the stainless steel belt to the cooling water indirectly. This is sprayed against the belt underside, collected in tanks, and returned to the re-cooling plant, In no phase the cooling water gets in contact with the petro-resin. At the cooler end the pastilles are taken off with a discharge knife and pass via chutes to a bagging system. The diameter of pastilles is about 4-6mm and its height is about 2.5-3.5mm. The width of the complete machine is 1800mm and 2100mm and its length is 18m, 25.5m, 30.5m and 33m. The output of single machine is 1000kg/hr, 1500kg/hr, 2000kg/hr and 3000kg/hr. It can be matched with semi-automatic or full-automatic packing machine to complete automatic packing and stacking.
● The maximum capacity of single machine reaches up to 3000kg/hr;
● National registration mark for Refeedbar type granulator;
● The innovation technology based on the introduction and ingestion of Germany granulator technology;
● Our company has passed united technology assessment by SINOPEC technology development center and the introduced major equipment domestication office, belonging to ministerial appraisal;
● Pastilles is plump, and with good flowability;
● The cooling water and product not contacting mutually, cooling water is not polluted by product;
● Less wearing parts for equipment, low operation cost, stable quality and low fault rate;
● Successfully renovating the head of imported Germany petroleum resin granulators of Daqing Huake;
● Continuous steel belt and equipment overall package ensure that steel belt does not deviate and damage V rope;
● Up to now, renewed 30 imported Germany machines, and 3 American machines.
Main achievements: 1. Shangdong Qilong; 2. Lanzhou Petrochemical; 3. Lanzhou Huifeng; 4. Fushun Qilong; 5. Nanjiang Qidong; 6. SINOPEC Nahua Group; 7. Daqing Huake.